As part of our expansion for #OCR2018, our Solutions Showcase gives you the opportunity to learn more about crisis response technology during our tech expo, conference presentations and immersive learning experiences. The Solutions Showcase will be highlighted on Monday, November 5, and will be available between scenario demonstrations Tuesday–Thursday, November 6–8.
Taking place each day of #OCR2018, from November 5 – 8, the tech expo will feature local and international companies that contribute technologies and materials to public safety and emergency response efforts.
At the tech expo, exhibiting companies will provide information to visitors and demonstrate their public safety solutions.
Some of the foremost thought leaders in emergency response and public safety will give speaking presentations to underscore major technological breakthroughs and the latest strategies for predicting, responding to, and preventing crises.
Sponsors will have opportunities to submit speaker proposals. See sponsorship options.
- Establishing Communications Networks during Disasters
- Engaging Smart City Innovation for Crisis Management
- Improving Collaboration in Emergency Situations
- Deterring Criminals & Cybercrime during Disasters
- Keeping Communities & First Responders Safe in Toxic Environments
- Connecting First Responder Teams with IoT & Artificial Intelligence
- Extending IoT Infrastructure to Emergency Management
- Enabling Pervasive Information Visualization for Disaster Response
- Employing Cloud Solutions for Emergency Response
- Managing Risk with Technology in Hazardous Environments
Immersive Learning Experiences
Ever wanted to rappel out of a building or shoot a weapon at a firing range? Now’s your chance with #OCR2018’s Immersive Learning Experiences, which will be available Monday – Thursday, Nov. 5 – 8 and include:
- Artillery Exercises
- Room Entry Combat
- Climbing Wall
- Laser Skeet
- Guardian Centers Facility Tour
- Armored Vehicle Driving
- Off-Road Thrill Ride
- High-Speed Thrill Ride